Offers for companies
We highly value the close connection of our topics with the industry: Therefore, we are interested in new cooperations with companies, which share a connection to management accounting, value based management or accounting.
There are multiple possibilities to get in touch with the Chair of Management Accounting.
- The close connection of research and industry is one of the foundations of the Technical University of Munich and the TUM School of Management. Therefore, we highly value the exchange of knowledge with industry experts.
- Also, we are continuously looking for practically relevant research projects and are interested in working on them in cooperation with companies from all businesses.
Practical insights make theory even more interesting. We offer companies the opportunity to get to know students in guest lectures and seminars, in which they can present their business operations and what makes their company an attractive employer.
Seminars and lectures currently held by companies are:
- Wirtschaftsprüfung (Dr. rer. pol. Bernd Grottel - KPMG)
- Management of global business activity (Dr. rer. pol. Peter Rathnow - former Siemens AG)
- Management Accounting with SAP (BearingPoint)
Elite Scholarship Program - TUMfast
The Elite Scholarship Program TUMfast - TUM Finance and Accounting Selected Talents - offers companies direct access to the best students of each year. Thereby companies can get early access to High-Potentials of TUM BWL and win them for their companies.
If you have any questions concerning a cooperation, please contact Julia Holzmann.